AND Launches New Suite of API for Location-Aware Content
Capelle aan den Ijssel, Netherlands – 30th August 2019
AND’s location-aware data such as digital maps, global admin boundaries, ZIP+4 information and new innovative AND content will increasingly be available via APIs.
AND APIs are designed to make industry applications, such as Transportation Management or Geo-Marketing Solutions more efficient enriching them with additional location aware content.
Thierry Jaccoud, CEO at AND said: “APIs will improve time to market and reduce developers’ workload. We are very happy that we now can offer our content in this way, which in turn opens up new opportunities with customers and the developer community”
We are launching today 2 new APIs:
- AND ZIP+4 API which has two types of requests
- – From coordinates to ZIP+4 codes
- – From ZIP+4 codes to ZIP+4 polygons
- AND Geocoder API has two types of requests
- – From a postal address to coordinates
- – Reverse Geocoder, from coordinates to a postal address
The benefits of our APIs include:
- – Ease of use
- – Transparent pricing model
- – No use case restrictions
- – Storage options
For a limited time period, the first 1,000 API calls are free to new users!
For more information about API’s, visit: www.and.com/solution/api-suite