Spatial Software Engineer
We currently have 2 open vacancies for Spatial Software Engineers to create, manipulate, visualize and/or deliver all aspects of geographical data. We are looking for people who can take a leading role in all the various stages associated with software development, from requirements definition and design to implementation, testing, and delivery.
At AND, we are currently gearing up to keep on track with a growing demand for our services in geographical data. To develop and deliver this ambitious plan, we are now hiring for our office in the Rotterdam area.
What we expect from you
• A bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a related field, or comparable knowledge by experience.
• Solid knowledge of software development in one or multiple programming languages, e.g. Python or C++, or Java.
• Knowledge of (spatial) databases and SQL, e.g. Postgresql / Postgis.
• Experience with Linux / Bash is a plus.
• Knowledge of GIS is preferable.
• Working knowledge of English in speech and writing. Knowledge of Dutch is considered an asset.
What we can offer you
• Be part of exciting developments of the next generation of digital maps for the advancement of safety and sustainability.
• Working in an international mixed team of motivated and experienced fellow developers, in a pleasant atmosphere.
• A professional working environment where you have the opportunity to shape the way we work: your work will have a profound influence on the products of our company.
• Excellent salary and benefits.
Sounds interesting? Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact us!
AND was founded in 1984 and has grown into an independent producer and supplier of digital maps with worldwide coverage. Our maps are used in the automotive industry, navigation apps, location based services, geo-marketing, and logistic applications. AND is registered at the Euronext Amsterdam.
No unsolicited agency referrals please – Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.