Account Manager Enterprise Sales
We have a long history of creating and delivering location-aware content such as digital maps. Our company is now looking for a new Enterprise Account Manager impact . As an Account Executive, you will need to serve as both a farmer and a hunter who is enthusiastic about identifying target prospects, creating opportunities, and effectively communicating how AND standard APIs and innovative location-aware content can positively impact a company. As we are building this new team, you will be the role model and will create valuable input for our product management and operations’ team to improve and innovate further. You have a forward-thinking approach to solving business issues, an obsession with customer satisfaction, and a background in selling SaaS and/or location-content within medium to large enterprise accounts in Europe. You have a track record of closing deals successfully and would like to join a strong team and drive its commercial success for the next years to come.
What you’ll do:
• Cultivate and maintain a solid pipeline using SalesForce.com of well qualified opportunities
• Take charge of your sales cycles. With the support of marketing and product management, we want you to drive the initial prospecting and opportunity identification all the way to sale closure as well as manage the post-sale relationship
• Be a high-touch sales rep who builds strong client connections and gains insight into how our solutions can create maximum value for our customers
• Develop expertise and become a go-to resource for information on how location-aware data content and solutions can foster a safer and more sustainable world
• Land and expand is a key strategy to our growth–you will be expected to develop and maintain key accounts and identify opportunities for the company to continue to deliver value and demonstrate the impact our product has to the client’s customer success strategy
• Use modern CRM techniques to keep track of all activities and ensure coordination within the team as well as regular reporting to your management
• Traveling within your assigned territory will be part of your sales management process
• Help us drive our exponential growth by meeting and exceeding your sales goals. Reach new heights of personal and professional success in the process
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Affinity for IT and technology
• You’ve been navigating complex, enterprise-level sales cycles for 3 – 5 years and have been successful meeting six-figure direct sales quotas
• You’ve have been selling products and or services that require a technical/concept sales process.
• You’ve successfully and consistently met or exceeded your annual sales quota
• Experience in managing renewals, cross and up-selling in your key accounts
• You’re comfortable calling on and closing transactions with prominent business executives at all levels
• You embrace the chaos and love the challenge and excitement of selling an innovative product in a high-growth, fast paced environment
• You easily grasp clients’ needs and are able to clearly articulate the business value of a solution
• Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
• Demonstrated leadership in managing sales cycles, negotiating and closing large, customized deals, working closely with teams, coordinating and managing resources to effectively move the business forward.
• A team player: someone comfortable in a highly collaborative, team-oriented culture. Willing and able to take responsibility and a sales leadership position in development of opportunities and management of team resources to grow the business
Sounds interesting? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact us!
AND was founded in 1984 and has grown into an independent producer and supplier of digital maps with worldwide coverage. Our maps are used in the automotive industry, navigation apps, location based services, geo-marketing, and logistic applications. AND is registered at the Euronext Amsterdam.
No unsolicited agency referrals please – Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.