Report on the first six months of 2015
AND first half of 2015 profitable, doubling of map coverage in final phase and AND responds to developments within the sector
- Development map of North-America in final phase
- Revenue for first half of 2015 € 1.8 million compared to € 3.3 million in first half of 2014
- Profit first half of 2015 € 0.7 million compared to € 2.1 million in first half of 2014
- Profit per share first half of 2015 € 0.19 compared to € 0.56 per share in first half of 2014
- AND closely follows the developments within the sector, including the sale of HERE, and is in dialogue with market players to respond to these developments.
Capelle aan den IJssel, 18 August 2015 – AND International Publishers NV realized a profit in the first half of 2015. Revenue and profit has decreased compared to 2014. AND realized a revenue of € 1.8 million and a profit of € 0.7 million in the first half of 2015. Earnings per share amounted to € 0.19.