Digital maps are the key to location-based services (LBS). Location-based services are applications that leverage the user's physical location to provide an enhanced service or experience. Examples of LBS are navigation, mapping, fleet management, tracking, finding your friends and getting information about local events or weather.
Applications can plan your journey based on manual input, such as a town, street name or postal code, but more often than not react to a trigger, either the cell information signal of a cell phone or the signal from the GPS. Using this exact position, the user is not only guided to the correct destination, whether by car, boat, bicycle or on foot, but has also access to information around him such as buddie finding or the local weather forecast. AND has built one of the most comprehensive, accurate geographic databases of the world for Location Based Services.
AND has collected road and address information worldwide for many years in order to create digital maps. Numerous consumers and companies use these maps throughout the world. AND's digital maps of Europe offer the highest coverage available and allow you to navigate effortlessly from Moscow to Budapest. AND collects data at a high detail level around the world.
AND offers unique advantages for many companies:
• Rapid expansion of maps in Europe and North America.
• Navigation Maps make it easy to create geographic maps, determine locations and plan routes.
• Allows you to gather geographic data from a single source and using a single format.
• Continuously expanded and updated.
• Detailed coverage in West Europe.
• Global coverage with details down to the neighborhood level.
• AND's data is used by major companies such as Garmin, Honeywell and Nokia.
Please contact our sales department for more information:
+31 10 885 1200