AND's Global Road Database is a worldwide vector-based digital road map, optimized for route planning, time-distance calculations and optimization studies. The data is stored consistently on different levels throughout the database, enabling the selection of appropriate data sets that meet your application requirements. Country, province, urban area boundaries and major lakes and rivers are included worldwide for geographic reference.
The data includes:
• Essential route planning features
• Urban area boundaries
• Major lakes, rivers and railways
• Postal codes
• Points of Interest (airports, rest areas, etc.)
• The only database on the market that offers global coverage
• Coverage down to the neighbourhood level in more than 55 countries in Europe, the American continent and Asia
• Central and Eastern Europe covers 129 cities on street level, Central and South America covers 25 cities on street level and North Africa covers 5 cities on street level.
• Suitable for worldwide map visualization, route optimization and geographic analysis
• Continuously maintained and expanded in consultation with our partners, ensuring accurate and reliable data at all times
AND's Global Road Data is the only database on the market that offers global coverage. For AND's overall coverage, take a look at the World Viewer.
Please contact our sales department for more information:
+31 10 885 1200